How to Screen Record on Samsung Tablet
Screen recording is an excellent feature launched by Samsung. It will help you to record tablet screens without bearing a burden to your tablet to download any other screen recorder app on your tablet. Samsung has released its new feature of screen recording. You can record the tablet screen by clicking the screen recorder icon, and then just after 3 seconds, you will see your tablet screen will start recording.
Do you want to know how to screen record on Samsung tablet? You don’t have to search further. Below, I have described the step-by-step screen recording process on a Samsung tablet.
Step by step process: How to Screen Record on Samsung Tablet
- First, scroll down the quick panel and select the screen recorder icon.
- A window will appear after selecting screen recorder, select your sound setting, and then tap the start recording option.
- As the screen recording starts, you will see a pop-up at the top of the tablet screen with a range of options you can use during screen recording.
- A pencil icon: with it, you can write or draw during the screen recording, provided with the 8 different colors to adorn your recording.
- A person icon: it permits or disables the picture-in-picture feature; it will help you record a screen with a video covering yourself.
- A stop button allows stopping the screen recording when you are done recording.
How to screen record on galaxy tab A
Here is the process to know how to screen record on galaxy tab A
- Swipe down the quick access panel and notification panel from the screen top
- Now tap for long on the screen recorder icon.
- By doing that, you will come up with a setting page, where you can do setting of sound and video quality of recording ranging from 480p to 1080p resolution.
- You can select between; no sound, Media sound, and Mic options in the sound option.
- You can also manage the size of the selfie video by relocating the slider from small to large.
- After you are done with the setting, select screen recorder from the quick panel, do the sound setting, and tap on the options to start recording.
- When screen recording starts, you can see the options on screen like pen tool, selfie front camera video, stop recording option.
- When you are done with recording, tap on the stop option.
- Your recording is saved in the Samsung galaxy tab A gallery inside the screen recorder folder.
- Your screen recording is ready to be shared with anyone on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
How to record screen on Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung galaxy tablet S6 has an inbuilt screen recording feature. And here is how to screen record on Samsung Galaxy S6:
- Swipe down the quick panel. There is a screen recorder icon tap on it
- Now permit the Samsung capture for video recording
- After that, allow the tab to access your photos, videos, and media
- Allow the screen recorder to record the video
- Manage the sound setting from the given options, and then tap on the start recording
- After that, wait for 3 seconds, or if you don’t want to wait, then skip the countdown
- When done recording, tap on the stop icon
- Now your screen recording is automatically saved in the gallery inside the screen recording folder
How to screen record in Samsung galaxy tab A without inbuilt screen recorder
Don’t worry if your Samsung tablet doesn’t have any default screen recorder. You can still record the screen with a third-party application of screen recording. Down here, I am telling you how to screen record on a Samsung tablet without an inbuilt app:
- First, go to the Play store app on your device
- Now write screen reorder on the search bar and tap on go
- You will have a list of screen recorder apps, select one of your choices, and hit on the install option
- After the app has been installed, open the app allows its access to your device
- Now you can start recording your Samsung tablet screen without any default app.
You don’t always need to have the inbuilt app to record the screen. You can also do it by downloading the external app.
Samsung has come up with its new screen recording feature, and it’s quite interesting. In this article, I have summed up how to record screens on Samsung tablets with its inbuilt app and without the inbuilt app. I hope you will find this article helpful, and I hope that it will answer your question about recording the screen on a Samsung tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the Samsung galaxy tab A 10.1 have screen recording?
Yes, you can record the screen on the Samsung tab A by using its default screen recording feature.
How to enable the screen recorder on the Samsung galaxy tab?
To empower the screen recorder app on your device, you have to edit the quick panel. Please scroll down the panel, tap on edit and then find and select the screen recorder. That’s it. Now you can use your screen recorder.