How to Unlock Forgotten Pattern without Losing Data
Mobile security is the priority that people need to save their data, as they don’t want their data to be seen by others. Most people lock their mobile using a pattern lock or password lock. This helps people to secure their phones. But what if you have unfortunately forgotten your pattern. The reasons can be entering or drawing the wrong pattern too many times. And now you have your device locked. Now, all you wanted to know is “How to unlock forgotten pattern without losing data“?
After you get your phone locked, the first option that comes to your mind is to reset the phone, it’s an easy and quick way, but the problem is that you will also lose all of your information and data present in your phone. So, you dropped this idea and are still worried about getting your phone unlocked without data loss. You don’t need to torment yourself. In this article, I have figured out some methods to unlock phone patterns?
Android forgot pattern might panic you, but no need to worry more. In this article, you will have a complete guide on “How to reset your phone without deleting anything.”
Unlock Forgotten Pattern without Losing Data
Unlock android phones without data loss by using a professional lock screen removal app. This app helps you unlock the phone locked in four different PINs, patterns, fingerprint, and password lock. It opens your phone with no difficulty and without data loss.
Here you will see the complete step-by-step guide on Unlocking phone patterns?
Unlock via Android Unlock
- Install the Android unlock on your computer, launch it, and choose Screen Unlock. Now connect your locked smartphone to the PC through a portable cable and click the Unlock Android Screen module of the program.
- Now, from the list, pick out the device model, and to continue, click on the Next. To turn the locked android phone into the Download mode, go along with the instructions showing up on the screen. After doing so, your locked phone will have a recovery package installed through the program.
- Once downloading the recovery package is done, tap on the option Removes Now to detour the Android lock screen with no data loss.
Unlock by Booting into Safe Mode
- Hold and press the power key as late as the screen show the power menu.
- From the power menu list, pick out the power off option. A Reboot of Safe Mode pop-up will appear for confirmation so, tap on OK.
- Now, uninstall the screen lock application present in your device.
Unlock android phone password without data loss, using Android Device manager
This methods works if you have allowed the Find My Device in your phone before it gets locked.
- Using your Google account of the locked phone, sign in to the website of Android Device Manager.
- Now, pick out the Locked Android Phone, which has been linked with the Google account, and then click the Lock button.
- After that set, the new password, now tap on the Lock option.
Unlock by Bypass of android screen lock through Forgot Pattern
If you have the lower version of Android or Android 4.4, you can unlock your phone without losing data via forgot pattern. The process of how to unlock the Android is described below:
- Try the incorrect pattern five times or until you see the Forgot Pattern option at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the Forgot Pattern
- Now select the Enter Google Account Details, then tap on Next.
- Sign in by entering the Google Account Details
- From the menu, the list clicks on the Screen Lock.
- Pick out the lock screen type from the options like None, Password, PIN, slide, and Pattern, and then enter a new Pattern for Screen Lock.
- As it is done, your device will be back on Home Screen.
Unlock the Phone by ADB (Android Debug Bridge) without losing data
Another way to unlock the phone is through ADB. But this method works if you have already empowered the USB debugging. There is also a mishap that is not sure that it will work in enabled devices. Step by step procedure is given below:
- First, you have to download the ADB tool and all the necessary packages on your computer and then launch the ADB tool.
- Connect your locked device to the PC and then open the command window
- After that, type command: ADB shell rm/data/system/gesture.key and click on the Enter key.
- As it is done, now you have to restart your Android phone, and then you will get access to your device without any PIN or Pattern.
How to get rid of the pattern lock without data loss
If you are a Samsung user and got your mobile locked, you can get out of it using Samsung’s Find My Mobile feature. But for this, you have to launch the Find My Mobile in your mobile before it gets locked.
- On your PC, open the website of Samsung Find My Mobile.
- On the Samsung Website, Find My Mobile website, select the Unlock option, sign in to the Samsung account, and then click on the Next.
- As you log in to the Samsung account, click on the Unlock option again, and then for confirmation of the process, type the Samsung account password.
- By doing so, you can get rid of the locked phone without losing data successfully.
How to reset your phone without deleting anything
Resetting the phone will make your mobile as new as when it comes in the box. Let’s check how to reset the phone without deleting the data. Here is the detail on how to reset a phone that is locked:
- Go to setting in your device and look for the Backup and Reset and then Reset setting.
- If you see the Reset phone option instead of the Reset setting, you have to back up your data before the reset, but your data will be safe if you know the Reset setting.
- Before doing the reset, I recommend you back up the data for safety.
In this way, you can reset the locked phone without deleting anything.
So, that is all about the detailed information on How to unlock forgotten pattern without losing data? I have summarized all the possible and essential ways to unlock the phone without data loss. One of the easiest and most reliable methods is the Android Unlock that runs in all locks like PIN, Password, Pattern, and Fingerprint. You can also check out the other mentioned methods. It’s all up to you.
Hopefully, this article will help you get out of the locked phone.